Thursday, June 7, 2012

NBA GAME

When I was in the US we decided that we wanted to see a game of one of their sports…
We thought of baseball, American football, and so on… but decided that at least we should go see something we understood :) so we went to a NBA game… and WOW… it is something, I have to say!
When I was a teen I watched several games of basket because I was (don’t laugh) a cheerleader for my city team (yeah, with pompons and all that)… but this has nothing to do with the “game”!! We arrived to the Oracle Arena early and our seats were nice. It was an unbelievable match… the score was huge… there were points being marked all the time… and the feeling in the arena was incredible!!! We ended up also teaming up for the team of the house, the Golden State Warriors… It was impossible not to…
What can I say… If you have the chance… don’t miss the opportunity to go to one game!!! It’s a unique experience :):)

Quando estive nos EUA decidimos que queriamos ver um jogo de um dos muitos desportos que eles têm... Pensamos no basebol, futebol americanos, e afins... mas decidimos ir ver algo que percebessemos :) e assim fomos por um jogo da NBA... e WOW... é qualquer coisa devo dizer!
Quando era miúda assisti a muitos jogos de basket porque era (não se riam) cheerleader da equipa da inha cidade (sim, com pompons e tudo)... mas não se pode comparar isso ao verdadeiro jogo!! Chegamos cedo à Oracle Arena e os nossos lugares eram simpáticos. Foi um jogo incrivel... o resultado bastante elevado... com cestos non-stop...e o ambiente na Arena era impressionante!!! Acabamos a torcer pela equipa da casa, os Golden State Warriors... era impossivel não o fazer...
O que dizer... se tiverem oportunidade... não percam a chance de ver um jogo destes!!! É uma experiencia unica :):)











25 comments:

  1. it must be very cool!:) kisses dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, this must have been such a fun and exciting experience, thanks for your comment, trying to catch up. While on holiday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...Love NBA games: the excitement, the cool vibe! I've been to a couple of games. It's ALWAYS fun! Thanks fos sharing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I was also a cheerleader for our basketball team when I was in high school, that's so cool :)
    I'm sure the atmosphere was incredible, they really know how to put on a show in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Realmente deve ser uma experiência única, gostaria muito de assistir um jogo desses. Gostei muito do seu blog, achei bastante interessante,já estou te seguindo. Abraços. Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I grew up in the States and never once went to a b-ball game hehehe ;) Glad you enjoyed it :)

    http://petitemini.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nunca assisti, mas deve ser mesmo giro.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deve ser espectacular! O ambiente deve ser mesmo contagiante :)

    Lau

    ReplyDelete
  9. Desafio no blog para ti ;) participa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never been to an NBA game. I once went to a Harlem Globetrotter's game but they don't really count since they just do funny tricks and they ALWAYS win against the other team. I'm glad you had a lot of fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been to only one baseball game and even though I don't follow sports, the atmosphere is definitely so fun! Glad you lived it up :)

    xoxo,
    Paris

    glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quando fui a Nova Iorque, acabei por ir assistir a um jogo de basebol e saí de lá a perceber tanto quanto sabia antes... muito pouco =/*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Deve ser espectacular, uma emoção!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't tried watching any games yet but i think it's gonna be a fun, cool, and exciting experience.

    Babi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Os Americanos são únicos.
    Um beijo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How fun! I have never been to an NBA game.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  17. So you were up in my neck of the woods--in the bay area right? I've been to one basketball game in my life, and it was pretty fun. Next time I go I want to have really good seats.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cool that you went tp a nba game!!!
    does me remind of one tree hill hihi

    XOXO
    http://blondefashiontale.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tenho uma amiga que também já teve a sorte de assistir a jogos da NBA e disse exactamente o mesmo...Diz que aquilo é um espetaculo incrivel e que há mto mais para alem do jogo em si...


    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  20. a sério? com ponpons e tudo? :-p

    ReplyDelete