Tuesday, June 19, 2012

DAY 19 - UM DIA NO CAMPO NO VERÃO... / A DAY IN THE COUNTRY IN THE SUMMER...



I have to be honest… in the Summer I prefer the beach… but I wouldn’t mind one year spending my holidays in the country… as long as I would have sun! :)

Para ser honesta… no Verão prefiro a praia… mas não me importava de passar as minha férias no campo um verão... desde que não faltasse o sol! :)



Pic from my holidays in Ireland – Cliffs of Moher
Foto das minhas ferias na Irlanda – Cliffs of Moher

9 comments:

  1. Ah, such beautiful pictures!! Summer in the country is so pretty! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Win $40 giftcard from Reecn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. But hey, that Irish landscape is so dramatically beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer beach as well dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Só me lembro da ventania que estava quando aí fomos!!

    lau

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ola linda... Para quando uma visita a Lausanne e ao Lago Leman?
    beijos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing work. What a fantastic pic. Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, such a breathtaking photo! My parents were there last September and they really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. O campo tem imenso que explorar! E o sol está presente como nos restantes lugares. Se houver um riacho ou ribeiro por perto é 5 estrelas! bj

    ReplyDelete