Thursday, May 31, 2012

AS AMANTES DO VERÃO – O ÍNICIO / SUMMER LOVERS – THE BEGINNING

This June I will have something different in my blog… I will not stop with my travel telling… but I will also be sharing some photos each day with a different motto, as I’ve accepted a challenge from Miss Scarlet and Turista Acidental blogs.
Hope you like and find a little more about me… :)

Durante o mês de Junho resolve fazer algo diferente no meu blog… Não, não vou parar com as minhas histórias das viagens…. Mas vou também partilhar em cada dia fotos com um diferente moto uma vez que resolvi entrar no desafio dos blogs da Miss Scarlet e da Turista Acidental .
Espero que gostem e que fiquem a saber um pouco mais de mim... :)


In English... :)
1) My Childhood Summer...
2) Summer in one colour...
3) What can not miss in my Summer...
4) What I dislike in Summer…
5) A Summer secret…
6) My Summer footwear…
7) My favorite Summer drink…
8) Summer parties, festivals, festivities…
9) My Summer hair…
10) Summer mornings…
11) Summer afternoons…
12) Summer nights…
13) What I most like to eat in the Summer…
14) My Summer beach…
15) My beach towel…
16) My swimming suit/bikini/tankini/tanga/etc…
17) My best Summer holidays…
18) Summer Loves…
19) A day in the country in the Summer…
20) My Summer readings…
21) Something I saw in this Summer day…
22) A Summer smell…
23) A Summer sound…
24) A Summer fruit…
25) From my window in the Summer…
26) A Summer outfit…
27) My sunglasses…
28) A Summer shadow…
29) A Summer landscape…
30) A word for Summer… and this challenge!

11 comments:

  1. This sounds like such an interesting challenge! It will tell us something new about you every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find this really interesting. Great idea!
    Kisses and hugs
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosto muito destes desafios, força com isso!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems interesting!
    Can't wait to see your next posts! :)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will look forward to finding out more about you!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Também vou participaaar :D

    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post girl!

    http://petitemini.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Summers when I was a kid were so much more fun than they are now. I miss all of that time off!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Sounds like a great way to do something fun with your blog!
    And thank you so much for the sweet comment and for following my blog!! I am following you back with pleasure!!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Também estou no desafio... e curiosa por vos ler.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Olá Filipa, bem vinda ao desafio As Amantes do Verão! Espero que te divirtas muito. :)

    ReplyDelete